CAD Model downloads of AOM standard products
CAD Models: CGHs
- CAD Model: CGH-S9-C9_A.step
- CAD Model: CGH-S9-C0_A.step
- CAD Model: CGH-S6-C6_A.step
- CAD Model: CGH-S6-C0_A.step
- CAD Model: CGH-S3-C6_A.step
- CAD Model: CGH-S3-C3_A.step
CAD Models: Stages
CAD Models: Accessories
Drawings and Data Sheets for AOM Standard Products
- Customer Drawing: MP6-BLANK_A
- Customer Drawing: MP3-BLANK_A
- Customer Drawing: VRT-050_A
- Customer Drawing: CRT-050_A
- Customer Drawing: C6AC3_A
- Customer Drawing: C6R_A
- Customer Drawing: FP9-H600_A
- Customer Drawing: FP6-H600_B
- Customer Drawing: FP6-H425_B
- Customer Drawing: FP3-Z-H600_B
- Customer Drawing: FP3-Z-H425_B
- Customer Drawing: FP3-H600_A
- Customer Drawing: FP3-H425_A
- Customer Drawing: CGH-S9-C9_A
- Customer Drawing: CGH-S9-C0_A
- Customer Drawing: CGH-S6-C6_A
- Customer Drawing: CGH-S6-C0_A
- Customer Drawing: CGH-S3-C6_A
- Customer Drawing: CGH-S3-C3_A
- Customer Drawing: CGH-S3-C0_A
- Customer Drawing: C6XXXC_A
- Customer Drawing: C4XXXC_A
- Customer Drawing: C3XXXS_A
- Customer Drawing: C2XXXS_B
Documentation: Data Sheets
A collection of published journal articles, conference proceedings, dissertations, webinars, and other presentations by AOM's metrology experts and associated scholars.
Publications and links
-  New Applications of Computer Generated Holograms for Optical Testing
-  Rapid surface metrology of freeform shapes using CGH interferometry
-  Snapshot measurements with CGH interferometry to support volume production of freeform optics
-  Computer generated hologram (CGH) education kit for hands-on learning of optical metrology for complex optics and systems
-  CGH-assisted metrology testbed for the Thirty Meter Telescope primary mirror
-  Metrology Testbed for the Thirty Meter Telescope Primary Mirror
-  Interferometric Metrology for the TMT Primary Mirror Segments: Design and Analysis
-  Infrared computer-generated holograms: design and application for the WFIRST grism using wavelength-tuning interferometry
-  Optical Alignment with CGH Phase References
-  Precision Alignment And Calibration Of Optical Systems Using Computer Generated Holograms
-  Diffractive optics calibrator: measurement of etching variations for binary computer-generated holograms
-  Optical testing with computer generated holograms: comprehensive error analysis
-  Design and analysis of an alignment procedure using computer-generated holograms
-  Low uncertainty alignment procedure using computer generated holograms
-  Imaging issues for interferometry with CGH null correctors
-  Measurement of aspheric mirror segments using Fizeau interferometry with CGH correction
-  Fizeau interferometer with spherical reference and CGH correction for measuring large convex aspheres
-  Fabrication error analysis and experimental demonstration for computer-generated holograms
-  Optical alignment with computer-generated holograms
-  Optimal design of computer-generated holograms to minimize sensitivity to fabrication errors
-  Coupling of surface roughness to the performance of computer-generated holograms
-  Analysis of phase sensitivity for binary computer-generated holograms
-  Absolute calibration of null correctors using twin computer-generated holograms
-  Use of computer generated holograms for alignment of complex null correctors
-  Testing an off-axis parabola with a CGH and a spherical mirror as null lens
-  Efficient testing of segmented aspherical mirrors by use of reference plate and computer-generated holograms. I. Theory and system optimization
-  Efficient testing of segmented aspherical mirrors by use of a reference plate and computer-generated holograms. II. Case study, error analysis, and experimental validation
-  Efficient testing of off-axis aspheres with test plates and computer-generated holograms
-  Error analysis for CGH optical testing
-  Diffraction wavefront analysis of computer-generated holograms
-  Applications of computer-generated holograms for interferometric measurement of large aspheric optics
Webinars and Presentations
Quick answers to your pressing metrology questions!
- What is a CGH?
- How are CGHs used?
- What is a "null"?
- What is a "UUT"?
- How is a CGH mounted and adjusted?
- What types of things can be measured using a CGH?
- What is the typical accuracy of a CGH?
- What are the benefits of using a CGH for metrology?
- What is CGH substrate error and how does it get subtracted?
- What are fiducial dots and how are they used?
- Are CGHs delicate?
- How do you clean a CGH?
- What is a Metrology Platform?
- What type of interferometer do I need to use a CGH?
- What is diffraction efficiency?
- What is the difference between and amplitude and a phase CGH?
- How is a CGH different from other types of holograms?
- What size CGHs do you sell?
Tech notes to learn more about metrology techniques, CGHs, alignment, data analysis, and more!
Step-by-step guides on how to align a CGH test.
Optical alignment technologies and capabilities
CGH Alignment Pattern Detail
- Arc Focus Reference Alignment Patterns (AF)
- Crosshair Point Focus (PF-X)
- Line Focus Reference Alignment Patterns (LF)
- Confocal Point Focus Alignment Pattern (PF-C)
- Catseye Pair Alignment Pattern (CE-P)
- Catseye Single Alignment Pattern (CE-S)
- Collimation Alignment Pattern (CO)
- Visual Point Focus Alignment Pattern (PF-V)