Software Solutions for Data Reduction, Analysis, Calibration, and Stitching
AOM offers software solutions that allow you to process and analyze your metrology results with confidence.
Morpheus™ software from AOM enables data reduction for measurement maps created by a CGH null to inform deterministic polishing or machining of optics, feedback, and analysis for CGH test alignment and calibration of measured data using CGHs.
Morpheus™ Software Features
How It Works
- Morpheus™ software is free to download! Explore the capabilities and features with the included sample data sets.
- Each custom CGH includes an optional “digital twin” CGH file (.cgh) which contains all of the data required to process measurement data – substrate calibration, mapping relations, alignment mode sensitivities, and uncertainty analysis functions.
- Ask your AOM representative to include the optional .cgh file with your next CGH purchase to start using Morpheus in your lab!
ZBR Stitching Software
ZBR software stitches sub-aperture interferometric data maps enabling full surface map measurement of large optics. Stitching is often necessary for large convex spheres and aspheres larger than the beam size of a transmission sphere, flats larger than the available interferometer aperture, and cylinders longer than the available CGH aperture.
- Stitch rotationally, linear, raster, or any freeform pattern of subapertures
- Sub-aperture measurement inputs in a variety of data formats, such as Zygo’s datx and .xyz, 4D’s H5, ESDI’s hdf, and more
- Self-calibrating option removes systematic contributions of each subaperture measurement, minimizing error in the final stitched map
- A host of analytics and feedback to ensure stitching is performed optimally
- To facilitate sub-aperture stitching, precision mechanics that allows rotation and/or translation of the surface under test is required
How It Works
- ZBR software is a licensed package with a transferrable hardware dongle.
- Contact your AOM representative for a ZBR stitching software license quote today!